Saturday, August 2, 2008

Convenient New Time and Some Summer Music

What does a Monday feel like, from 1-4pm? I'm about to find out.

Mixed Frequencies is moving to MONDAYS! This Monday (August 4th) I'll be on 100.3 Sound FM from 1-4pm. It'll be a raging good time. Have I ever lied to you? No. No I haven't. That one time didn't count. I was protecting you. I didn't want to hurt your feelings, but the car was a junker. Anyways.

Some albums for the summer...
Dancy and Fun
Black kids - Partie Traumatic
The Wombats - A Guide To Love, Loss & Desperation
Vampire Weekend - S/T
Metro Station - S/T

In the Middle
Ratatat- Classics

Folky and Chill
Forest City Lovers- Haunting Moon Sinking
The Decemberists- The Crane Wife
Ketch Harbour Wolves- Dead Calm Horizon

As always, if you want to get played, let me know.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home