Monday, July 7, 2008

On- Air.

Hey There

So The show is back up on the air! It's exciting times over at CKMS you can hear the show just like how it was last season only finally not before the sun is up! I'm now on air at 10am until Noon! You should listen. It's easy, if you are in the KW you can just tune into 100.3 on the FM dial. If that doesn't work or if you live in say, Guelph or even Dubai just head on over to www.ckmsfm.ca and the good times will follow.

Email me your request at mfckms(at)gmail[dot]com or call in during the show at 519 884 CKMS

And if you are a local band, or just a great band, who is seeking some exposure, well why don't you send me an email as well? Let me know how your day was, and maybe just maybe tell me a bit about your band or something.. if you feel like it.

As always be sure to check out the myspace (because I know you are oh so hip) at www.myspace.com/mfckms and keep your eyes open in a few weeks for a complete relaunch of my show! New blog, new podcast, same great content.

Until next time, have a good one!

-steve

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home