Monday, July 14, 2008

You Would Feist, You Would.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fciD_II7NI

This will air on the 39th premiere of Sesame Street on August 11th. I actually kindof want to watch it. My favourite part of it: the attempt to recreate the one-shot feel of the original video, and every Feist video for that matter. I've actually been on set for the shooting of Sesame Street before (in the Netherlands no less.. Big Bird is Blue there, it's creepy) and based on that my guess is this was ridiculously complicated to film. But it turned out not too badly.

I guess they cut out the "1 2 3 4 5 6 9 and 10" part so they wouldn't confuse the youngsters.

Oh and Neil Patrick Harris will be on the show as well. Pretty sure this is going to be a great season.

Via Videogum

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home